Respectful Relationships is a program that aims to empower children and young people to develop healthy, equal and respectful friendships and relationships. Classroom curriculum materials complement our existing wellbeing programs and philosophy. The Respectful Relationships program is enhancing our work around:
- Social Emotional Learning
- Personal Strengths and Positive Education
- Self-regulation, Positive Coping and Problem Solving skills
- Child Safety and Help Seeking behaviours
- Challenging gender-based violence
- Restorative Practice, Positive Behaviour Support and Anti-bullying programs.
Elements of Respectful Relationships, Berry Street, Smiling Mind and other wellbeing resources are used to plan the school’s Student Wellbeing programs.