At Corpus Christi, we value people who believe in themselves and others. There are many opportunities to develop leadership skills at Corpus Christi, including the Student Leadership Team, Student RE Team and Student Child Safe Team. Every student has the opportunity to lead school liturgies, assemblies and school events throughout the year.
Good leaders at our school will strive to:
- Enable people to feel comfortable and safe
- Look presentable and take pride in their appearance and school
- Be confident in themselves and encourage confidence in others
- Be a positive role model
- Generate and listen to ideas that will improve teaching, learning and safety at Corpus Christi
- Stand for Justice
- Treat every member of the school community with respect and fairness
- Be a good listener.