At Corpus Christi, we value people who believe in themselves and others.
Good leaders at our school will strive to:
- Enable people to feel comfortable and safe.
- Look presentable and take pride in their appearance.
- Be confident in themselves and encourage confidence in others.
- Be a positive role model.
- Complete tasks promptly.
- Generate and listen to ideas that will improve teaching and learning at Corpus Christi and its environment.
- Stand for Justice.
- Treat every member of the school community with respect and fairness.
- Be a good listener.
STUDENT REPRESENTATIVE COUNCIL – SRC
The SRC is made up of the CC School Leaders and House Captains along with a rotation each semester of general members, those students who are voted to represent students by their peers. The SRC gives our students the opportunity to have a ‘student voice’ and the chance to contribute to the decision making with regard to some areas of our school. Through formal class meetings and informal contact with their peers, the students give feedback and suggestions in ways they feel they could improve or sustain the culture and climate of our school. The SRC regularly meet with the Deputy Principal to discuss their ideas, to plan class meetings and events or activities.
Student Leadership Vision Statement, Written by the Senior Students in 2005